- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Dress to Impress for Under $300 – Part 6
Kiyonna’s Chic Creations
Vanessa Astran, from Kiyonna, put together some very interest recommendations as well!
Here are the details:
1. Plaid Cropped Pants (Mocha) w/Silk Cotton Voile Channeling Blouse (Woodrose) – The blouse is cut at the empire which makes it a very flattering silhouette. The crease in the cropped pants elongates the legs as well.
2. Giraffe Wrap Dress (Giraffe Print) – It is adjustable and fits all body types. It has a flattering band at the neckline of the dress.
3. Sequin Trimmed Kimono Tee with Signature Jeans – The Sequin Trimmed Kimono has stylish sleeves for all body types. It also cuts at empire for a flattering fit. The Signature Jeans have detailed pockets that make the butt look “lifted”.
4. Silk Cotton Voile Channeling Dress – The adjustable bow under bust allows you to adjust to your personal preference and measurements. The flowy a-line skirt gives the appearance of long lean legs. Insert piece at bust looks sexy without being too revealing.