- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Plus Size Clothing Made for Stars by IGIGI
Pasazz.net interviews Yuliya Zeltser, designer and founder of IGIGI.
Valletta, MALTA, 14 June, 2006 – Pasazz.net, the plus size clothing directory, this month met up with Yuliya Zeltser, the founder of the exclusive plus size clothing line, IGIGI. In an interview published today, Yuliya reveals why she is passionate about working in the plus size clothing industry. A series of interviews have recently been conducted by Pasazz.net, with prominent women involved within the plus size clothing industry, in order to help create awareness of the plus size fashion industry. The full interview is available at http://www.pasazz.net/yuliya.
In today’s interview, IGIGI’s designer and founder, speaks fondly of being born and raised in Ukraine. Yuliya reveals why, although she is not a full figured woman herself, she designs clothing for curvy women; witnessing her mother finding it difficult to find clothes that which fit and appeals to her, drove Yuliya to make it both her personal and professional mission to provide full figured women with the clothing they deserved.
“I realized that no matter what size a woman wears, she wants to look feminine, stylish and very attractive. The clothes that were available on the market at that time did not do justice to women who wore them. At that moment my personal and professional mission was formed,” says Yuliya.
Yuyila recounts how IGIGI was founded in 1998 and how the ‘sexy’ label’s name was brought to life by “taking a French name Gigi and making it ‘symmetrical’ by placing an ‘I’ at the beginning of the word.” Furthermore Yuyila explains how she later on “did a research online and found out that Igigi was the name of the ancient civilization’s gods; and the main goddess of the group was Ishtar – an ancient Phoenician goddess of love and fertility.”
Drawing inspiration from anything that moves, from architecture and from literature Yuyila has created a plus size clothing label which truly enables curvy women to feel like a star.
IGIGI is a unique plus size clothing fashion label which strives to fulfill the needs and desires of the under-represented modern voluptuous women.
The full interview may be viewed at http://www.pasazz.net/yuliya/.
Pasazz.net is the women’s guide to plus size clothing online. Pasazz.net is a collection of years of ongoing personal online research, aimed at providing large and lovely ladies a place where to find all the quality plus size clothing stores available on the Internet.