- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 8 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 9 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 10 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 11 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 12 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 12 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Plus Size Women on the Beach: A Guide to Looking Good & Sexy
One of the most exciting parts about the summer is going bathing suit shopping right before beach season. In the past, it was difficult for plus-sized women to enjoy this time, because there were very few swimsuit options available to them, making it difficult to find something to enjoy the beach in. These days, because there are so many plus-sized swimwear options available for women sized 12 and above, curvy women no longer need to worry about whether or not they will find swimwear to fit in time for summer. There are plenty of options available to help women flaunt their sexy curves with style.
When it comes to purchasing swim wear, there are three different factors that you must take into account. The first is style, the second is price and the third is function. You should never have to disregard comfort simply for the sake of fashion, by purchasing a bikini or a thong. Comfort and function are just as important as style and fashion when it comes to choosing a bathing suit, so make sure that whatever you choose is comfortable for you AND looks stunning at the same time.
Dressing for the beach should never been like dressing for a Miss America pageant. You should be looking for a swimsuit which suits you, feels comfortable and fits well, and looks great on your body, accenting your shape and curves without becoming too revealing.
If you are dead set on a two piece, you may want to opt for a tankini which is a two piece swimsuit featuring a tank top style top piece rather than a revealing bikini top. You should also look for suits which offer slightly less revealing cuts, like higher cut necklines and lower cuts around your thighs. These cuts are not meant to conceal your curves, but rather they do a fine job of accenting the ones that you do want to show off.
2. Skirted Suits
If you would like to add more coverage to your hips and thighs, skirted swimsuits are a great choice. Skirted swimsuits offer short, flowy skirts to cover your bottom half a little better, while still lending to the sexy, slinky look provided by the swimsuit.
3. Beach Accessories
If you love your revealing swimsuit but are not quite ready to reveal all to everyone on the beach, you may consider investing in a cover up, or a sarong. There are many different styles to choose from, and they offer just the right amount of coverage, and can be made to coordinate well with your swimsuit. Once you feel comfortable with your body, you can remove the cover up or the sarong and show the world that you feel amazing and beautiful in your sexy swimsuit.