- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 122 days ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 147 days ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 158 days ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 159 days ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 160 days ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 161 days ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 162 days ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 163 days ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 193 days ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 200 days ago
4 Styles I’m Loving from Kristin Miles: Ruffles, Sequins and Polka Dots
I was doing some online ‘window shopping’ today, you know to add some items to my wishlist and I got stuck browsing through the collections available at Kristin Miles. Here are 4 items which I’m totally loving from them, a couple in fact are from their new Spring collection.
1. Ruffle Floral V-Neck Blouse
This gorgeous blouse is a new arrival at Kristin Miles, part of their Spring collection. I was drawn to the lovely floral print in blue and green hues, and of course those ruffles! This classic V-neck blouse would make a great addition to any wardrobe, for Spring and Summer.
2. Chiffon Crochet Top in Navy
This vintage inspired top features a polka dot print with lace trimmings, making it a bold and yet still very feminine piece. This top looked familiar when I first saw it, in fact I had already featured it earlier this month when I highlighted 4 items from the Kristin Miles Spring Collection… the top I features then came in Acqua, though this one is in black. Can’t decide which one I prefer!
3. Dots Zip Dress
Another vintage inspired piece, this feminine dress in a polka dot print, chiffon fabric. This dress features a front exposed zipper, which gives it a trendy twist.
4. Leaf Sequin Dress
Finally, the Leaf Sequin Dress… now I wish I had somewhere extra special to go to soon, to use as an excuse to get myself this dress. This mod dress with scoop neckline come in a simple and yet elegant silhouette. It’s fully lined and length comes down to the knees.
So these are the items I’m drooling over today, among others from the whishlist I’ve built up today. Which ones are your favorite?