- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 1 year ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 2 years ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 2 years ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 2 years ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 2 years ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 2 years ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 2 years ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 2 years ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 2 years ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 2 years ago
Fullbeauty Launches Women’s Plus Size Swimwear Collection
New York, NY (PRWEB) April, 2012 – Fullbeauty, a revolutionary lingerie website that is part of Redcats USA’s OneStopPlus Group, announced today that it has launched an extended plus size swimwear collection specifically designed to fit and flatter a woman’s curvy figure.
Fullbeauty was created to provide plus size women with the ultimate lingerie shopping experience. The brand features 600+ items from thirty proprietary and national brands including: bras, panties, hosiery, shapewear, slips, camisoles, robes and sleepwear. Driven by a dedicated team of expert technical designers and design visionaries who create a synergy between the latest designs, colors and functionalities, fullbeauty has challenged ‘industry wisdom’ by creating innovative products that are designed for the plus size woman, including its new swimwear collection.
Swimwear is a natural extension of fullbeauty’s bra portfolio as each category requires a unique expertise to design the product for that perfect fit. Brands that will be featured in the new swimwear collection include: Carol Wior, Inches Off®, Swim 365®, Jordan Taylor, and Mia by Amoena. From basic black to bright colors that pop, the fullbeauty swimwear collection is offered in an array of styles and designs – one piece, tankini, sarong, skirted, ruffles, and much more – with sizes ranging from 14W to 34W.
“Swimsuits are one of the most difficult apparel items to purchase online; however, the fullbeauty team has created an offering of plus size swimsuits that are not only beautiful, but they also are designed to enhance a woman’s curves,” said Michele Crawbuck, Vice President and Brand Manager, fullbeauty. “Women can easily select a swimsuit that will be the right fit and make her feel sexy when she is on the beach or sunning by the pool.”
Originally launched in September 2011, fullbeauty is a division of the company’s plus-size women’s apparel business and is validated by its expertise in plus-size fit, quality, innovation and service. Fullbeauty features plus size bras (back sizes 36-58 and cup sizes B-N) and lingerie representing the most comprehensive range of brands, styles, sizes and colors available anywhere in the world. Proprietary brands include: Comfort Choice®, Amoureuse® and Dreams and Co®.