- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 1 year ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 1 year ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 1 year ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 1 year ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 1 year ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 1 year ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 1 year ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 1 year ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 1 year ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 1 year ago
Life’s A Peach! Summer Casual Outfit Inspiration
Although bright and bold colors are a hot trend right now, like bright blues, greens and oranges, you’ve probably also noticed that softer tones like corals and pastel colors are also going to be big this Spring and Summer season. Which means that whether you prefer going bold with your color choices, or you prefer toning your colors down, you can create still stylish outfits that are on trend.
I must admit I’m torn between these two trends this season! I would usually immediately go for the bold color choices like fuchsia, deep greens and blues, however I’m also loving the styles I’m seeing whilst shopping around that come in the softer tones. In fact I was browsing around the new collections at Kristin Miles this morning, and instantly fell in love with this super feminine Summer dress in a soft peach color. This dress makes a perfect choice for a casual summer outfit.. and whilst daydreaming I though it would go perfect with some white wedge shoes, a white handbag and coral accented accessories. What do you think of this outfit suggestion?