- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 2 years ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 2 years ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 2 years ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 2 years ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 2 years ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 2 years ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 2 years ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 2 years ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 2 years ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 2 years ago
Orange Floral Mix – Plus Size Outfit Idea
I’m loving the new Spring and Summer colors! Bold greens, oranges and pinks… feminine corals… and what about the amazing selection of prints available in the new season styles?! I cannot wait for the weather to start getting a little bit warmer so I can enjoy all these trends to the full. Until that happens, I’m gladly shopping around online and thinking up the several outfits I can conjure up with all the items I have in my (ever growing) wishlist.
Today I’m stuck on orange… I saw this simple dress from Yours Clothing which has a bold print, but seems potentially very flattering because of the side ruching feature it comes in. Then shopping around the New Look collection I stumbled upon gorgeous orange shoes – they have it all, from court shoes, to peep toes, to flats… so I thought up the outfit below… what do you all think?