- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 11 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 11 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Outfit Inspiration: Bright Aztec by Ashley Stewart
Today’s Outfit Inspiration is brought to us by Ashley Stewart, a premier fashion retailer for the plus size urban woman offering an eclectic mix of styles in sizes 12 to 32.
Many times a week, here at Pasazz.net, we bring you these Outfit Inspiration posts to well… inspire you!
Inspire your daily outfit ensembles, give you some ideas on what you can wear to work, on a date and various other occasion.
Also, give you some hints on how you can mix and match items you already own, to create different outfits. Finally also inspire you with the latest pieces available from our favorite plus size retailers.
Today’s outfit is made up primarily of this bold, yet fresh and fun, Aztec-inspired blouse, which is truly irresistible. This blouse features shades of deep green, yellow, coral and blue make up the all-over geometric designs; with a front and back V-neck.
This bold blouse is teamed up with a pair of slim pants in blue. This is a super hot silhouette for the season, and pants with a super-slim fit have a leg up on style!
This ensemble is finally topped off with a funky pair of faux leather ankle booties, which feature gunmetal chain link enclosed in a double row of all-around grommets and lacing.
To recap, to re-create this outfit you will need: