- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 8 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 9 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 10 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 11 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 12 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 12 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Outfit Inspiration: Snake Print Chic by Ashley Stewart
Today’s Outfit Inspiration is brought to us by Ashley Stewart, a premier fashion retailer for the plus size urban woman offering an eclectic mix of styles in sizes 12 to 32.
Many times a week, here at Pasazz.net, we bring you these Outfit Inspiration posts to well… inspire you!
Inspire your daily outfit ensembles, give you some ideas on what you can wear to work, on a date and various other occasion.
Also, give you some hints on how you can mix and match items you already own, to create different outfits. Finally also inspire you with the latest pieces available from our favorite plus size retailers.
The key piece in today’s ensemble is the Snake Print Contract Dress, a beautiful style which features a soft georgette bodice in a bold snakeskin print. Long button-cuff sleeves and a pleated neckline tailor the look, plus a contrasting ponte bottom gives it a two-piece look with one-piece ease!
This outfit is perfect for a multitude of occassions, from the office, to Happy Hour after work!
Today’s look it topped off with a pair of all-occasion patent leather wedge, that feature a pointed toe with a lightly padded foot bed and a hard sole.
Plus finally, the essential and roomy Studded Color Block Satchel, made from soft faux leather with a pebbled cowhide texture.
To recap, to re-create this outfit you will need:
- Snake Print Contrast Dress
- Studded Color Block Satchel
- Patent Leather Wedges
- Suggested: Full Coverage Butterfly Bra
- Suggested: Wear Your Own Bra Corset