- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 8 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 9 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 10 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 10 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 12 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 12 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 12 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Smitten Lace Top by Kiyonna
This is one of my favorite all time tops! Why? It’s comfortable, functional and very versatile. You can easily dress up this top by pairing it up with a pencil skirt and some heel. At the same time, you can dress it down for a casual setting by wearing it with skinny jeans and flats.
This top from Kiyonna has slimming features, in fact it come with ruching all along the torso, which will help flatter and hug all of your fabulous curves. It is lined except for the high sheer neckline, which has a skin tone mesh behind the lace to hide your bra and give you a little more coverage. This is such as handy feature! You can easily wear your bra, without it showing, and still keeping the ‘nude’ sheer effect.
The sheer lace sleeves fall at about your elbow and are sexy with added room for comfort as well. Although this top has great ruching, it is a slim silhouette and will work best with pear, hourglass and slight apple body shapes.
Plus, it come in a wide variety of shade to suit any taste!