- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Wedding Wednesday: Circle of Love by Sydney’s Closet
We’re back again this week taking a look into the wonderful world of curvy bridal gowns!
As we do every week, we’re featuring one stunnig full figured bridal gown, currently on the market.
Today we’re featuring a bridal gown from Sydney’s Closet.
The gown we’re focusing on in particular is the Circle of Love Dress, a sophisticated chiffon one-shoulder bridal gown.
You’ll be a vision of sophistication as you walk down the aisle in this exquisite chiffon one-shoulder wedding gown! The softly ruched bodice and strap are banded in opposite directions to create and interesting and sophisticated look that continues to the asymmetric waist.
Three rhinestone circles embellish the left waist, and a scarf flows gracefully down the front of the dress from one of the circles. The A-line skirt has a brush train.
This style is available in sizes 14 to 32.