- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 2 years ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 2 years ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Wedding Wednesday: Perfect Love by Sydney’s Closet
We’re back this week taking a look into the wonderful world of plus size wedding gowns!
As we do every week, we’re featuring one stunnig full figured bridal gown, currently on the market.
Today we’re featuring a bridal gown from Sydney’s Closet.
The gown we’re focusing on in particular is the Pefect Love Gown, a romantic chiffon wedding dress with cap sleeves.
Your special day deserves a special dress! This elegant chiffon gown has a sheer lace upper bodice with cap sleeves and pleated sweetheart bodice.
The high back is sheer and embellished with lace appliques and beading. The empire waist tops the full circular skirt with a brush train.
This style is available in sizes 14 to 32.