- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 2 years ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 2 years ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Wedding Wednesday: Swept Away by Sydney’s Closet
This week we’re kicking off a brand new installment here at Pasazz.net, which we’ve dubbed: Wedding Wednesday.
As the name implies, every Wednesday we’re going to be featuring one of our favorite plus size wedding gowns currently on the market.
Today we feature a gorgeous wedding gown from a leader in the industry: Sydney’s Closet.
The gown we’re focusing on is the Swept Away Gown, a chic yet casual wedding dress.
He’ll fall in love with you all over again when you walk down the aisle in this oh-so modern chiffon informal wedding gown made just for full figured brides. Perfect design for beach and destination weddings!
The pleated bodice is embellished with bands of rhinestone beading and tear drops. The empire waist and lace-up back with modesty panel are figure-flattering style details. The A-line skirt flows softly to the floor for a graceful look.
This style is available in sizes 14 to 30.