- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Launches Fall 2013 Collection
Plus-size Label IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s Discovering Fall 2013 Collection is a Fashion Lover’s Dream Come True
IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s Discovering Fall 2013, is a lavish display of glamour and femininity reminiscent of the glitz and glam of decadent times interpreted for the modern woman. Intricate plays of transparency, bonded laces, and contrast-heavy prints find life in intoxicating designs that deliver bold and beautiful yet easy and effortless elegance.
Charming French beauty Clementine Desseaux graces the campaign shot by Marc de Paola in Sea Ranch, CA. Designed and made in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, the collection is now available at www.igigi.com, at $58 to $450.
“This collection offers easy-to-wear designs that embody rich design details and impeccable fit. All the pieces gather to accommodate the needs and desires of the IGIGI woman on the go, feeling amazing and turning heads along the way.” said the IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Design Team.
A few of Discovering Fall 2013 highlights are the Nicolette Peplum Dress; a body conscious design of exciting lace and print mix, the Avelina Gown; an evening delight with bishop style chiffon sleeves with slits, and a collector’s -item, the Garnet Dress; a versatile wrap style featuring an IGIGI logo engraved metal embellishment.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel was founded in 2000 with a mission to transform the world’s view of beauty by providing full-figured women with fashion-forward, quality, and well-fitting clothes that would help express their beauty. Collections are designed in-house and produced locally through independent San Francisco Bay Area contractors. IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel has been featured in major fashion and life style magazines including In Style, Marie Claire, The Oprah Magazine, People StyleWatch, Ladies’ Home Journal, Glamour, and Essence, and it has been a favorite among curvy celebrities like Kim Coles, KayCee Stroh, Jill Scott, Kelly Price, Ashley Fink, Martha Wash, and Gabourey Sidibe. IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel collections are available online at www.igigi.com and select boutiques worldwide. IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel was honored with the Best Plus Fashion Retailer of the Year award (Full Figured Fashion Week, June, 2010), and made Internet Retailer’s Top Hot 100 list (December, 2010), and received About.com Critics’ Choice Best Plus Designer Award (March, 2011).