- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Plus Size Celebrities
Nancy Baum of Cherished-Woman.com Interviewed
Successful plus size model Nancy Baum, turned enterpreneur is the founder of the frest and chic new online plus size clothing store Cherished-Woman.com. Nancy recently met up with Pasazz.net to discuss her career, Cherished-Woman.com and what’s in store for this unique plus size store.
Anna Nicole of jahQoi Interviewed
One of the leading plus size clothing designers, Anna Nicole is interviewed once again by Pasazz.net. This time Anna Nicole gives us an update on her buzzing and exciting curvy fashion line, jahQoi.
Phyllis Librach: Sydney’s Closet Founder
In July Pasazz.net had the pleasure of speaking with Sydney’s Closet founder Phyllis Librach, who spoke about what inspires her and what’s in store for Sydney’s Closet in the near future.
Yuliya Zeltser, designer and founder of IGIGI
Yuliya, the lady behind the classy plus size clothing label IGIGI, is interviewed exclusively by Pasazz.net. In this interview Yuyila reveals what inspired her to start creating beautiful clothing for full-figured women.
Monif J. Clarke co-founder of Monif C. Plus Sizes
The designer and co-founder of Monif C. Plus Sizes, a fashion label which is creating a stir in the curvy fashion industry. In this exclusive interview Monif speaks about her childhood, her love for fashion and most of all her love for life.
Janelle Jackson of BigGalsLingerie.com
Janelle Jackson, the woman behind sexy plus size lingerie store Big Gals Lingerie, is interviewed on Pasazz.net. JJ strives to provide full figure women with sexy and raunchy lingerie.
Anna Nicole of Jahqoi Inc., and ANR Apparel
Ladies, meet Anna Nicole, a plus size clothing designer who launched her line ANR Apparel online in 2004. Earlier this year Anna founded Jahqoi, Inc, which now serves as the parent corporation of ANR Apparel.
Chenese Lewis Interviewed
Whilst busy keeping up with modelling, acting and promoting the Love Your Body! Wristband project, Chenese took some time out to speak to Pasazz.net about life, work and ice-cream!
Mae West started performing in vaudeville at the age of five. By the time she was twelve she was doing burlesque under the name “The Baby Vamp.” Though she had not yet grown into her generous curves, the slinky, dark-haired Mae was already raising eyebrows with a lascivious “shimmy” dance.
Stage actress Lillian Russell is an ideal beauty at about 200 pounds. She first appeared in light opera in 1879, but didn’t achieve stardom until 1899. She was noted for her flamboyant personality and for her love of jewelry.