- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
IGIGI Moving Sale (30% OFF!)
If you’ve been following Pasazz.net for a while you probably know IGIGI is one of my very favorite places to shop online for gorgeous plus size clothes, so you can imagine how excited I am to share with you a great sale they currently have running!
Apparently IGIGI will be moving this month, and furthermore it’s Spring, which makes it a perfect time to hold a super sale. During this sale you can take 30% OFF a select number of items. You will need to use coupon code MAYMOVE at checkout to take advantage of this sale, which runs now through 12th May, 2013 at 9pm PST.
What kind of styles are on sale? Here are my favorites…
Set hearts afire with the Bardot Dress! A flattering work appropriate V-neckline and set-in 3/4 length sleeves is perfect for work and day to night dressing. Add black pumps with gold jewels and a fun clutch.
Versatile and figure flattering, this breathable jersey wrap dress-with adjustable crossover bodice to achieve your desired coverage-is one you’ll return to season after season. Add tan wedges and a colorful clutch for easy summer look.
The seductive Shura Draped Skirt is cut from all-season stretch jersey and hugs, smoothes, and enhances the contour of your curves. Whether in rich purple or black add some bright gems, colorful clutch and strappy pumps for head turning style.
Spritz of sequins brings just the right amount of shine to this faux wrap silhouette. This dress is cut to enhance and define curves with its flattering ruching at the side seams. Complement the shine with a silver metallic pump and art deco gems for some on-trend flare.
Artful sophistication is sure to intrigue in this lustrous curve-skimming gown. Two-tone black and ivory style silhouette can be worn several ways. Elongated sleeves can be scrunched up or used as ties for a variety of styling options. Style with art deco inspired jewels and a hand held minaudiere in black or choose a color for some pop!
With subtle bohemian flair, this peasant top with keyhole tie features an inherently chic on or off-the-shoulder neckline in a wild python print. Wear with black cotton shorts for day, or tuck it into a high-waist pencil skirt for a backyard soiree.
The Jaqueline 2-in-1 works for day and night, work and play. Roll the contrast patterned cuffs up or down, use it’s included wrap belt or choose a different one from your own closet – there is no wrong way to wear this versatile stunner. Add flats or leather strappy sandals for a casual look or pumps for the office.
Remember ladies, use coupon code MAYMOVE at checkout to take 30% OFF select items at IGIGI now through 12th May, 2013 at 9pm PST.