- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 3 days ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- Swim 2014 Collection by TorridPosted 2 years ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s In Full Bloom Collection Tells a Tale of Love and RomancePosted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Flawless by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- When To Wear A Tea Length GownPosted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Circle of Love by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Launched in 1999 with a comprehensive selection of stylish and appealing fashions for sizes 14W to 28W, Alight has quickly become the leading specialty retailer for plus size women. Alight offers an unparalleled assortment of clothing, intimate apparel and outerwear; they currently carry over 1,000 unique items from over 75 brands. This includes over 500 plus size dress styles.
Alight offers a breadth and depth of selection that is unmatched, including plus-size lines from EMME, Onyx Nite, Kiyonna, Donna Ricco. Alight also carries the largest selection of contemporary and junior plus designers, including Blue Plate, pink.girl, LaBelle, Over & Under, XOXO, Revolt and Crest Jeans.
Alight has an absolutely great selection of styles and designers alike; this store is like a one stop plus size shopping mall online, one that truly cannot be missed!
More Information on Alight
- Order methods available? Online.
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), money orders, personal checks, PayPal and Yahoo Wallet.
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide.
- Customer service contact? Alight customer care may be reached on 1-516-367-1095.