- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 2 weeks ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 2 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 2 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 2 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- Swim 2014 Collection by TorridPosted 2 years ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s In Full Bloom Collection Tells a Tale of Love and RomancePosted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Flawless by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Always For Me
Founded back in 2000, by apparel industry executive Susan Barone, Always For Me is an online retailer focusing exclusively on offering plus size women stylish swimwear, quality activewear and sexy lingerie.
At Always For Me you are sure to find fun and flattering plus size swimsuit all year round, in sizes 16W up to size 26W. Besides carrying swimwear from designers such as Delta Burke, Longitude, Carol Wior and various others, Always For Me actually designs its own collections of swimwear in the latest trends. Trying on exclusive Always For Me designs means you will be wearing swimsuits made specifically for the plus size figure, create by experts in the field.
Besides swimwear, Always For Me also carry a wide range of curve enhancing lingerie up to size 6X. But that’s not all! At Always For Me you will also find a range of plus size activewear, with items from designers such as Speedo, Danskin and A Big Attitude.
More Information About Always For Me
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, American Express).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Always For Me customer care may be reached on the following toll free number: 1-888-CURVY41.
Pasazz Picks from Always For Me
Browse through our very favorite styles below! Make sure you click on the image to get a closer look…