- Extra 50% OFF Sale Items at KiyonnaPosted 23 hours ago
- Style and Shape: Things to Consider to When Picking Out Your Summer OutfitPosted 1 day ago
- The Battle of The Maxis (My Favorites from Avenue)Posted 3 days ago
- New Spring & Summer 2013 Styles from IGIGIPosted 5 days ago
- New Gabi Fresh for s4a CollectionPosted 7 days ago
- How to Bra Fit the Professional Way in Just 4 StepsPosted 10 days ago
- Tropical Paradise Curvy Outfit InspirationsPosted 10 days ago
- IGIGI Moving Sale (30% OFF!)Posted 13 days ago
- RSVP in Style with Kiyonna (Dresses at 20% OFF)Posted 13 days ago
- 8 Spring & Summer Perfect Plus Size Dresses Under $50Posted 14 days ago
Always For Me
Founded back in 2000, by apparel industry executive Susan Barone, Always For Me is an online retailer focusing exclusively on offering plus size women stylish swimwear, quality activewear and sexy lingerie.
At Always For Me you are sure to find fun and flattering plus size swimsuit all year round, in sizes 16W up to size 26W. Besides carrying swimwear from designers such as Delta Burke, Longitude, Carol Wior and various others, Always For Me actually designs its own collections of swimwear in the latest trends. Trying on exclusive Always For Me designs means you will be wearing swimsuits made specifically for the plus size figure, create by experts in the field.
Besides swimwear, Always For Me also carry a wide range of curve enhancing lingerie up to size 6X. But that’s not all! At Always For Me you will also find a range of plus size activewear, with items from designers such as Speedo, Danskin and A Big Attitude.
More Information About Always For Me
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, American Express).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Always For Me customer care may be reached on the following toll free number: 1-888-CURVY41.
Pasazz Picks from Always For Me
Browse through our very favorite styles below! Make sure you click on the image to get a closer look…