- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
All success stories start with a great idea. In 1983, Chadwick’s of Boston decided to offer women a wide selection of high-quality, brand-name merchandise, at-home shopping convenience and prices lower than department and specialty stores. It was an idea that gave birth to the nation’s first, and favorite, off-price fashion catalog for women.
Today, millions of smart, savvy women shop in the comfort of their homes for career and casual fashions, shoes and accessories and much more from the Chadwick’s of Boston website. The variety is extensive, from dyed-to-match outfitting, to swimwear and bridal party gowns, they always offer updated styles and complete wardrobe solutions for every woman’s apparel needs.
Chadwick’s is the one-stop, convenient shopping solution for today’s busy lifestyles. Their site offers a very handy search by size feature, which makes your search for fashion so much easier.
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover/Novus) and Brylane® Family of Brands Credit Cards (including Chadwick’s®, Jessica London®, Lane Bryant Catalog®, Roaman’s®, Lerner Catalog®, LaRedoute®, KingSize®, Brylane Home®).
- Where can orders be delivered? U.S.
- Customer service contact? Chadwick’s customer care may be reached on the following toll free number: 1-800-544-3795