- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Designer Shoes know that shoe size has nothing to do with a woman’s sense of style. Without the elegance, excitement, and romance found in standard sizes, women who wear uncommon sizes are unable to enjoy the same style and glamour. Designer Shoes believe women want shoes that look great and feel just as good. Women want Donald Pliner, Anne Klein and Steve Madden.
The store stocks footwear in hard to find sizes and widths – 8 to 14, AAAA to WW. Designer Shoes will never even carry a style unless it comes at least to size 12 and see this as both a promise to their customers and a political position in the women’s fashion shoe industry. They are dedicated to nurturing relationships with shoe companies in order to maintain a selection that is haute, spicy and sure to please!
- Order methods available? Online orders, fax, phone and mail orders.
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Diner’s Club), money orders and personal checks.
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide.
- Customer service contact? Designer Shoes customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-888-371-7463 U.S. only and 1-617-442-7653 U.S. and International.