- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 6 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 6 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 8 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 8 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 10 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 10 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 10 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Feedora is home to the most beautiful sarongs in the world! Sarongs/Pareos are used from Rio de Janeiro to Malibu, from Honolulu to Cannes – this fashion accessory is known worldwide. Worn every day by men and women all over the South Pacific, Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Also known as wraparound, pareo, pareau, pakome (Thailand), lava- lava (Samoa), kain (Indonesia), sulu (Fiji), canga (Brazil), malo (Tonga), lunghi, etc, the fabric itself is often a work of art.
A sarong can be used as a beach wrap , a wraparound skirt, a summer cover-up, a shawl, a wall hanging, a tablecloth, a bedcover, and to make shirts, dresses and skirts.
Visit Feedora Sarongs today!
- Order methods available? Online, mail, fax and phone orders (toll free number available; please refer to store web-site for details).
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), money orders and personal checks (checks are cashed before orders are shipped out).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Feedora Sarongs customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-877-334-1720.