- Flattering Hair and Makeup Tips for Every Face ShapePosted 1 week ago
- Black Friday 2013: Plus Size Sales RoundupPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5 Winter Fashion Trends to Flatter Your CurvesPosted 1 month ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Launches Fall 2013 CollectionPosted 2 months ago
- Exploring IGIGI’s Fabulous Fall 2013 CollectionPosted 2 months ago
- JIBRI Fall 2013 CollectionPosted 2 months ago
- 20 Plus Size Halloween Costumes Under $50Posted 2 months ago
- Halloween Costumes by TorridPosted 2 months ago
- Flirty And Feminine PeplumPosted 2 months ago
- Night Bloom Collection by TorridPosted 2 months ago
Feedora is home to the most beautiful sarongs in the world! Sarongs/Pareos are used from Rio de Janeiro to Malibu, from Honolulu to Cannes – this fashion accessory is known worldwide. Worn every day by men and women all over the South Pacific, Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Also known as wraparound, pareo, pareau, pakome (Thailand), lava- lava (Samoa), kain (Indonesia), sulu (Fiji), canga (Brazil), malo (Tonga), lunghi, etc, the fabric itself is often a work of art.
A sarong can be used as a beach wrap , a wraparound skirt, a summer cover-up, a shawl, a wall hanging, a tablecloth, a bedcover, and to make shirts, dresses and skirts.
Visit Feedora Sarongs today!
- Order methods available? Online, mail, fax and phone orders (toll free number available; please refer to store web-site for details).
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), money orders and personal checks (checks are cashed before orders are shipped out).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Feedora Sarongs customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-877-334-1720.