- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 1 year ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 1 year ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- Swim 2014 Collection by TorridPosted 2 years ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s In Full Bloom Collection Tells a Tale of Love and RomancePosted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Flawless by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- When To Wear A Tea Length GownPosted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Circle of Love by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Starburst by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress To Elongate The WaistPosted 2 years ago
Feedora is home to the most beautiful sarongs in the world! Sarongs/Pareos are used from Rio de Janeiro to Malibu, from Honolulu to Cannes – this fashion accessory is known worldwide. Worn every day by men and women all over the South Pacific, Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Also known as wraparound, pareo, pareau, pakome (Thailand), lava- lava (Samoa), kain (Indonesia), sulu (Fiji), canga (Brazil), malo (Tonga), lunghi, etc, the fabric itself is often a work of art.
A sarong can be used as a beach wrap , a wraparound skirt, a summer cover-up, a shawl, a wall hanging, a tablecloth, a bedcover, and to make shirts, dresses and skirts.
Visit Feedora Sarongs today!
- Order methods available? Online, mail, fax and phone orders (toll free number available; please refer to store web-site for details).
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), money orders and personal checks (checks are cashed before orders are shipped out).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Feedora Sarongs customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-877-334-1720.