- Extra 50% OFF Sale Items at KiyonnaPosted 3 days ago
- Style and Shape: Things to Consider to When Picking Out Your Summer OutfitPosted 3 days ago
- The Battle of The Maxis (My Favorites from Avenue)Posted 5 days ago
- New Spring & Summer 2013 Styles from IGIGIPosted 7 days ago
- New Gabi Fresh for s4a CollectionPosted 9 days ago
- How to Bra Fit the Professional Way in Just 4 StepsPosted 12 days ago
- Tropical Paradise Curvy Outfit InspirationsPosted 12 days ago
- IGIGI Moving Sale (30% OFF!)Posted 15 days ago
- RSVP in Style with Kiyonna (Dresses at 20% OFF)Posted 15 days ago
- 8 Spring & Summer Perfect Plus Size Dresses Under $50Posted 16 days ago
Feedora is home to the most beautiful sarongs in the world! Sarongs/Pareos are used from Rio de Janeiro to Malibu, from Honolulu to Cannes – this fashion accessory is known worldwide. Worn every day by men and women all over the South Pacific, Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Also known as wraparound, pareo, pareau, pakome (Thailand), lava- lava (Samoa), kain (Indonesia), sulu (Fiji), canga (Brazil), malo (Tonga), lunghi, etc, the fabric itself is often a work of art.
A sarong can be used as a beach wrap , a wraparound skirt, a summer cover-up, a shawl, a wall hanging, a tablecloth, a bedcover, and to make shirts, dresses and skirts.
Visit Feedora Sarongs today!
- Order methods available? Online, mail, fax and phone orders (toll free number available; please refer to store web-site for details).
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), money orders and personal checks (checks are cashed before orders are shipped out).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Feedora Sarongs customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-877-334-1720.