- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 10 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 11 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 12 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Kiyonna – Review
The Kiyonna Story
Founded in 1996, Kiyonna Clothing, Inc. designs stylish plus size women’s apparel in sizes 10-32. The Kiyonna collection of dresses and separates can be found in over 100 specialty boutiques and online.
With over 62% of women in the United States wearing a size 14 or larger (NPD Group), it is hard to believe that stereotypes of “a perfect size 6” still exist. “Plus-size women are demanding the same styles as their thinner counterparts, and we design something a size 6 would die to wear” says founder Kim Camarella-Khanbeigi. “At Kiyonna, we sell a feeling, not a product.” With customers who actually write in to thank the company for its figure flattering styles, this store is one of the only companies dedicated to plus-size style for women between the ages of 25-45.
These plus size dresses, separates, and lingerie are classy – most are built on simple lines that enhance your own natural beauty. You must see these gorgeous outfits!
I absolutely love the designs Kiyonna have to offer, it’s a classy yet sexy and contemporary mixture. Definitely great value for money!
Want to see what a Kiyonna dress looks like on a real plus size woman? Now you can as they have added various additional pictures to their products, showing their styles worn by real full figured women (i.e. not models). You can also see what one of their dresses looks like, on me by reading my thorough review of one of their most popular styles: the Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress in black lace and nude lining.
- How to order? Online
- Payment methods available? Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- Where can ordered be delivered? Worldwide
- Where can I contact customer service? Customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-888-KIYONNA or 1-714-956-5588 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also reach them by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Review of the Kiyonna Boudoir Lace Dress
Hidden Harlow: Kiyonna’s Fall 2011 Collection
Kiyonna Customer Favorites