- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
A family-owned company that was established back in 1904, Mason Shoes’ founder, Bert Mason, started the business by providing sturdy leather boots to the lumberjacks and rivermen in Chippewa Falls, a small logging town in northern Wisconsin.
Mason Shoes offers quality footwear, and expanded sizes. they have more than 500 styles for men and women in sizes 4 to 17 and widths AAAA to EEEEEE. From athletic to dress and casual, from rugged outdoor wear to slippers, Mason Shoes have a style and size to match today’s lifestyles.
Great care is taken in the selection of all Mason shoes. They go through an extensive quality and fit check program to assure us of footwear that will wear well and give us many seasons of comfortable enjoyment.
More Information About Mason Shoes
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
- Where can orders be delivered? U.S.
- Customer service contact? Mason Shoe customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-866-229-2314.