- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Exploring the New Gemma Collins for Simply Be Collection
Gemma Collins, star of the hit ITV2 reality show, The Only Way Is Essex, has recently come out with new additions to her already fabulous clothing line. Frustrated at not being able to find fun, fashion-forward, flirty clothing in anything above a size 14, Gemma decided to do something about it! Frustration begat creation and the Gemma Collins Plus Size Collection was born. Her entire range can be viewed and bought on her official site at www.gemmacollinsofficial.com, but today we’re specifically going to take a look at her Capsule Collection for Simply Be.
Gemma’s clothing line for Simply Be flaunts curves from sizes 8 – 28, taking fashion for the average and plus-sized woman to a whole new level. Whether you enjoy bold and vibrant, flowing and feisty or form fitting and sexy, this clothing line feeds the wild child within. These new additions to the collection are sassy, playful and downright red-hot!
1. Jersey Maxi Dress: This spirited maxi dress is a vibrant pink floral pattern with an adjustable draw string in the front. Hit the beach or wear with your favorite gold toned accessories for the perfect daytime look.
2. Bonded Lace Dress: With blue lace overlaying a form-fitting white dress, let this dress announce your arrival with flare! Pair with a set of sexy heels and strut your stuff all night long.
3. Printed Cover Up: Wear over your bathing suit or over your favorite sleeveless dress to add a touch of class. Either way, you will look chic and svelte in this pink floral cover up.
4. High Low Feather Tunic: Put this jewel-colored tunic over black leggings and you have a vivacious, sexy look that will capture everyone’s attention! The hem of the tunic begins high in the front and goes low in the back, giving this top some extra pizzazz.
5. Blue Printed Maxi Dress: Relax in bold style with this blue and yellow hued maxi dress with a knotted front. Lovely for a day look or with your favorite jewelry to spice it up for a night on the town.
6. Woven Front T Shirt: This sexy t-shirt mixes feminine floral with leopard print to create a sassy and sophisticated look. The shirt is mostly white with the design pattern running along the sides. It boasts a higher hem in the front for flattering lines. Keep it casual and wear with jeans or dress it up with leggings and high heels.
7. Neon Stretch Lace Dress: Snag all the attention at your next social engagement in this neon yellow dress with black lace overlay. This form fitting dress hugs your curves in all the right places.
8. Printed Panel Bodycon Dress: Another figure flaunting dress with a very flattering twist! The tropical print in the front with black panels on the side makes for an hourglass shape that will never fail to help you turn a few heads.
Nothing speaks confidence into a clothing line like the designer wearing her own creation. Gemma Collins can be seen on the Simply Be website sporting her own fun, sassy pieces that flatters her curves and shows off her fun-loving personality. Take a walk on the wild side and give the Gemma Collins Collection a spot in your closet today!