- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
How to Create 3 Different Looks with 1 Kiyonna Piece
Imagine if you had one piece in your wardrobe that was so versatile that it could be worn a different way almost every day of the week and still look great. Well, let me introduce you to the new Sunday Afternoon Bellini from Kiyonna.
The new Sunday Afternoon Bellini features Kimono Style sleeves that hit below the elbow and a hemline that hits high on your hip to flatter and then the front dips for that added drama. It is made of super soft jersey material so not only will you look good, you will be comfortable, too!
So, that was one look – casual yet chic. How about a few more from this superstar layering piece?
From left to right…
1. Tied loosely at the hip and paired with a long necklace, jeans and boots.
2. Transform the bellini into a top with the simple addition of the tie belt it comes with, boots and a statement bag.
3. Pair it with the Zoe Belt in a contrasting color and a neutral bag for yet another look.
Right now the Sunday Afternoon Bellini is available in Vintage Purple as well as the Black and Cream Stripe and sells for $64. Be sure to take advantage of the code FALL2013 to save 15% on orders over $150 at Kiyonna.com.
Which look suits your style?