- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
What Swimsuit Best Fits My Body Type?
brought to you by Swimsuits For All
Sometimes it is not so easy to identify the best clothes and accessories which would make the most of our figures. Choosing swim wear and swimsuits often proves to be even trickier. The following article, provided by Swimsuits For All, gives us hints on what the ideal swimsuit of choice should be, according to the different body shapes.
Swimsuits For All feature one of the biggest collections of plus size swimwear to be found online, whilst providing a hassle free online purchasing experience, making shopping for swimsuits online a breeze.
Triangle Shaped Body:
Your hips are wider than your bust. We suggest looking for a swimsuit with a bright colored or patterned top to create the look of cleavage with dark bikini briefs to minimize the butt and hip area. You can also opt for swim-dresses or skirtinis to help cover your problem area.
Your hips and shoulders are equal width with a defined waist. This body shape is the ideal. You can wear almost anything. An hourglass figure can try on swimsuits that will help to accentuate the wait. You can also look for vivid colors and patterns to keep the eye moving.
Rectangle Shaped Body:
The width of your body from shoulders to hips is relatively the same. You should look for swimsuits that have detailing or a pattern around the waistline to create the illusion of a curvy silhouette. Look for a swimsuit that will help define the waist.
Inverted Triangle Shaped Figure:
Your shoulders are wider than your hips. Women with this body shape can get away with wearing as many halter tops as they want. The straps help to cut the width of the shoulders. Also look for a skirtini that will help to create the illusion of hips.
Don’t forget to add a stylish cover-up to your beach wardrobe! You never know when you are going to need one. For further inquiries and to shop around for swimwear visit Swimsuits For All today at http://www.swimsuitsforall.com.