- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
When To Wear A Tea Length Gown
In today’s feature video Yuliya Raquel, Founder, Designer and Creative Director of IGIGI explains when we should wear tea length dresses, and for which occassions these type of dresses are most appropriate.
Tea-length gowns aren’t going to go well with just any occasion.
Find out when to wear a tea-length gown with help from Yuliya, who is an award-winning American fashion designer in this free video clip.
This video is part of the awesome eHow Beauty Tips video series, which you can subscribe to directly on YouTube.Over there you will find many more videos offering plus size fashion, style and beauty tips.
You can also find out more about Yuliya Raquel and the gorgeous plus size designs and stylish she creates by shopping at IGIGI.com.