- Flattering Hair and Makeup Tips for Every Face ShapePosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday 2013: Plus Size Sales RoundupPosted 7 days ago
- 5 Winter Fashion Trends to Flatter Your CurvesPosted 1 month ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Launches Fall 2013 CollectionPosted 1 month ago
- Exploring IGIGI’s Fabulous Fall 2013 CollectionPosted 1 month ago
- JIBRI Fall 2013 CollectionPosted 2 months ago
- 20 Plus Size Halloween Costumes Under $50Posted 2 months ago
- Halloween Costumes by TorridPosted 2 months ago
- Flirty And Feminine PeplumPosted 2 months ago
- Night Bloom Collection by TorridPosted 2 months ago
Lane Bryant – A Review
The most widely recognized name in plus size fashion, with over 700 stores nationwide, Lane Bryant is the industry’s plus size fashion leader, acknowledged for a positive influence on the way women feel about their bodies. Lane Bryant’s mission is to offer stylish, sexy and sophisticated clothes in sizes 14-28.
The Lane Bryant customer has a youthful attitude, unapologetic self-confidence and wants the same clothes she sees on her size-6 friends. By offering the latest silhouettes, fabrics and accessories, Lane Bryant is the premiere choice for the full figured woman.
In February 2000, Lane Bryant launched a sexy line of intimate apparel and held the first lingerie fashion show for plus-size women. That event was widely acclaimed and created millions of impressions in the press.
Lane Bryant has earned strong brand loyalty from customers. Fresh innovations keep Lane Bryant on the cutting edge, such as their web site feature me@LB, which allows a customer to “try on” their clothes with a 3D virtual model that looks just like them.
More Information On Lane Bryant
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Lane Bryant Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Where can orders be delivered? U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and APO addresses.
- Customer service contact? Lane Bryant customer care may be reached on 1-866-886-4731.
Latest Lane Bryant Coupon Codes
The Infamous Banned Lane Bryant Lingerie Ad, Featuring Ashley Graham
Maddy Jones, Founder of Plus Model Magazine, Talks About a Recent Lane Bryant Fashion Show
10 Lane Bryant Styles We’re Loving