- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 6 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 7 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 8 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 8 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 10 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 10 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 10 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Lane Bryant – A Review
The most widely recognized name in plus size fashion, with over 700 stores nationwide, Lane Bryant is the industry’s plus size fashion leader, acknowledged for a positive influence on the way women feel about their bodies. Lane Bryant’s mission is to offer stylish, sexy and sophisticated clothes in sizes 14-28.
The Lane Bryant customer has a youthful attitude, unapologetic self-confidence and wants the same clothes she sees on her size-6 friends. By offering the latest silhouettes, fabrics and accessories, Lane Bryant is the premiere choice for the full figured woman.
In February 2000, Lane Bryant launched a sexy line of intimate apparel and held the first lingerie fashion show for plus-size women. That event was widely acclaimed and created millions of impressions in the press.
Lane Bryant has earned strong brand loyalty from customers. Fresh innovations keep Lane Bryant on the cutting edge, such as their web site feature me@LB, which allows a customer to “try on” their clothes with a 3D virtual model that looks just like them.
More Information On Lane Bryant
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Lane Bryant Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Where can orders be delivered? U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and APO addresses.
- Customer service contact? Lane Bryant customer care may be reached on 1-866-886-4731.
Latest Lane Bryant Coupon Codes
The Infamous Banned Lane Bryant Lingerie Ad, Featuring Ashley Graham
Maddy Jones, Founder of Plus Model Magazine, Talks About a Recent Lane Bryant Fashion Show