- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 week ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 2 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 2 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 2 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- Swim 2014 Collection by TorridPosted 2 years ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s In Full Bloom Collection Tells a Tale of Love and RomancePosted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Flawless by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Torrid – Review
Young women wearing sizes 12 to 32 can now match the style, excitement and selection available at other junior retailers with the assortment found in Torrid. “Many people don’t realize that the junior mall apparel chains don’t carry sizes 14 to 25, so if you want to wear the same hip fashion as your friends, you’re out of luck!”
Torrid caters to young women ages 15 to 29 that are part of the fastest-growing market segment in the United States, the plus-size market. The merchandise assortment at Torrid includes apparel, lingerie, shoes and accessories centered around the various lifestyles of young women today. If you want to look different, then this is the ideal store for you!
More Information About Torrid
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express), ATM/ Debit Cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo, money order, cashiers check.
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Torrid customer care may be reached on the following toll free number: 1-866-867-7431.
Torrid Videos & Reviews
– Valentine’s 2012 Collection
– Sweet Escape – Spring 2012 Collection
A look behind the scenes during the photo shoot, featuring plus size model Tara Lynn.