- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 2 years ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 2 years ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 2 years ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?
Today’s featured plus size fashion tips video we see communications expert Kristie Prince Hale discuss whether plus size women should wear a pencil skirt or an A-line skirt.
This is a question many curvy women ask themselves, and the truth in fact is, you don’t need to worry too much about what you should not wear! As Kristie says in the video below, wear whatever feels comfortable to you! Simply match up different tops and accessories with these unique style of skirts to create a winning look.
What Kristie suggests is the following: When wearing a pencil skirt, you can pair it up with a blouse or a top with a more classic style to it which might not necessarily be as tight fitting. This way you get the sex appeal created with the pencil skirt, but still feel comfortable and achieve a balanced, winning look. On the other hand the A-line skirt featured in this video is paired up with a basic top which is tucked in; this helps define your silhouette better and accentuate your waist. You can also pair such an outfit up with a blazer or jacket, perfect for an office ensemble.
This video is part of the awesome eHow Beauty Tips video series, which you can subscribe to directly on YouTube. Over there you will find many more videos offering plus size fashion, style and beauty tips.
Watch the full video below: