- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 6 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 7 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 8 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 9 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 10 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 10 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 10 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Submit Your Guest Post
Here at Pasazz.net, we always welcome guest posts from other bloggers and fashion writer. Guest posting is a great way for you to increase your exposure and drive traffic to your blog, so we do encourage you to consider guest posting here at Pasazz.net!
To submit your guest post for consideration, simply fill in the form below. Though before please ensure you read, understand and agree with our Guest Post Guidelines. To ensure your post is published on Pasazz.net, you must adhere to these guidelines:
Guest Post Guidelines
- Your post MUST be your original content. It cannot be something that someone else has written, or that already has been published elsewhere.
- Your post must be a minimum of 550 words long.
- The post must be related to plus size fashion, style, health, lifestyle or beauty topic.
- You may include a maximum of 2 links back to your site, but no affiliate linking will be allowed.
- Posts that are entirely promotional will not be accepted.
- Posts need to be grammatically correct! You don’t need to be Shakespeare, but please only legible grammatically correct posts in English will be considered.
- Please allow 7 working days for us to review your guest post and get back to you.