- New Spring & Summer 2013 Styles from IGIGIPosted 2 days ago
- New Gabi Fresh for s4a CollectionPosted 4 days ago
- How to Bra Fit the Professional Way in Just 4 StepsPosted 7 days ago
- Tropical Paradise Curvy Outfit InspirationsPosted 7 days ago
- IGIGI Moving Sale (30% OFF!)Posted 10 days ago
- RSVP in Style with Kiyonna (Dresses at 20% OFF)Posted 10 days ago
- 8 Spring & Summer Perfect Plus Size Dresses Under $50Posted 11 days ago
- Easy Body Scrubs to Make at HomePosted 18 days ago
- Swim Sexy with Swimsuits For AllPosted 19 days ago
- Sydney’s Closet Guide to Stress-free Shopping for Plus Size Prom DressesPosted 23 days ago
Submit Your Guest Post
Here at Pasazz.net, we always welcome guest posts from other bloggers and fashion writer. Guest posting is a great way for you to increase your exposure and drive traffic to your blog, so we do encourage you to consider guest posting here at Pasazz.net!
To submit your guest post for consideration, simply fill in the form below. Though before please ensure you read, understand and agree with our Guest Post Guidelines. To ensure your post is published on Pasazz.net, you must adhere to these guidelines:
Guest Post Guidelines
- Your post MUST be your original content. It cannot be something that someone else has written, or that already has been published elsewhere.
- Your post must be a minimum of 550 words long.
- The post must be related to plus size fashion, style, health, lifestyle or beauty topic.
- You may include a maximum of 2 links back to your site, but no affiliate linking will be allowed.
- Posts that are entirely promotional will not be accepted.
- Posts need to be grammatically correct! You don’t need to be Shakespeare, but please only legible grammatically correct posts in English will be considered.
- Pictures are encouraged! If you wish to have a picture accompany your post, do send it over to
- Please all 7 working days for us to review your guest post and get back to you.