- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 10 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 11 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 12 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Casual Chic – SWAK Designs Review
A couple of months ago Pasazz.net introduced you to a new plus size clothing store which is set to become a favourite among many ladies: SWAK Designs. SWAK offers curvy ladies a one stop shopping experience, as it provides a wide range of apparel to suit all tastes and needs, at affordable prices.
The lovely people at SWAK wanted Pasazz.net to take a closer look at the curvy clothing they offer, and sure enough a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive a package at home, which was obviously “Sealed With A Kiss”.
From the moment I opened the package, and took a glimpse at the items included, I knew that SWAK Designs live up the all they promise in their online shopping store: quality and stylish plus size clothing.
The first item that I looked at, and tried on, was a very cute flowery top, named Lauren. This is a perfect summer piece as it is fresh and very versatile. The top comes in bold print and vibrant colors, which make it very easy to pair up with your favourite accessories. I immediately paired the lovely Lauren top with cropped denim jeans for a sassy and fun summer look. Such an outfit can either be dressed down by wearing funky colored flip-flops to match; otherwise it can also be worn into a more of party outfit by paring it up with black mules with kitten heels.
SWAK Designs included an even more versatile top in my package, the unique Keely top. I fell in love with this piece as soon as I saw it; the beautiful detail it has will make a lasting impression. It looks simple from afar, however the detailed butterfly and floral design, which is enhanced with glitter and silver sparkles, adds gorgeous definition to this top and makes it truly stand out. The Keely top comes in an asymmetrical hanky-hem making it very comfortable to wear. Again, one can easily pair this top up with cropped jeans for a trendy casual outfit. However one can also wear this to the beach as a swimsuit cover up, making it a very unique piece.
Next up was another casual item, this time a stylish summer dress, the Beatrice dress. The geometric print on this dress is very stylish and I adore the colors on this dress, though I must say that I love pink in general, so perhaps I am a little bit biased! Having said that, this dress makes a perfect summer dress as it is fresh, very comfortable and figure flattering. The V-neck accentuates the bust area, giving you a sexy look without overdoing it. The waist is then cut nicely and flattered with the empire waist line under the bust. Team Beatrice up with your favourite mules, wedges or sandals and you’re set for a casual and very stylish summer day.