- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 1 week ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Swim 2014 Collection by TorridPosted 2 weeks ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel’s In Full Bloom Collection Tells a Tale of Love and RomancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Pretty Prom: Flawless by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 weeks ago
- When To Wear A Tea Length GownPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Circle of Love by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pretty Prom: Starburst by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Dress To Elongate The WaistPosted 4 weeks ago
Junonia – A Review
The Junonia® catalog and website are exclusively devoted to the 40% of American women who wear a size 14 and up. Their mission is to inspire women to enjoy life to the fullest, by providing them with high-quality innovative active clothing in plus sizes.
Junonia takes its name from the supreme Roman goddess Juno, protector of women. She is depicted in art as a goddess.
“We are not just selling clothing here, we’re selling a way to feel good about yourself,” says founder and President Anne Kelly. Feeling good is looking good, but it also means having the right clothes to fully enjoy the activity you love.
“We manufacture quality active wear only for the full-figured woman,” says Kelly. “Customers often tell us that finally finding a source for gym clothes or swimwear has made it possible for them to become active and to really enjoy it!”
Large women deserve and appreciate the same top-notch product that athletes use. Fitness comes in all sizes and ages.
More Information About Junonia
- Order methods available? Online, phone, fax and mail orders.
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa).
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide.
- Customer service contact? Junonia offers 24 hour U.S. and Canadian customer service at this toll free number: 1-800-Junonia (586-6642). For 24 hour International Service call: 01-320-257-8701