- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Queen Grace Collection by Marina Zelner – Sizes 12 to 26
Latest Queen Grace Coupons
- Get 25% off your order of $50 or more with coupon code QUEENIE25. (All shipping charges still apply)
Queen Grace is a high fashion plus size designer label, offering regal and exquitise styles for the contemporary full figured woman. Launched in 2010 by stylist Marina Zelner, the Queen Grace collection carries designs for the plus size woman who wants to express herself and wants stylish clothes that make the most of her curves.
Designed with the plus size woman in mind, this must see collection includes versatile day-to-evening looks and classic pieces made out of high quality comfortable fabrics. Adding new pieces to their collection regularly, Queen Grace styles exude fresh, innovative and yet sensual elegance.
The Queen Grace Collection includes a collection of dresses, blouses, skirts and tops which you can easily shop through via their use friendly and easy-to-use online store. Their ‘70% OFF Sale’ section is definitely worth a visit as here you will find items from previous collections at heavily discounted prices… items which are still super stylish as most items you will find in the Queen Grace Collection as timeless pieces. So if you want a designer piece at a sale price, do check out this section. Visit Queen Grace!
Find out more about Queen Grace and check out some of their styles worn by real plus size women (like you and me!) in the videos below. The first video features an interview Plus Model Magazine conducted with Queen Grace founder Marina Zelner. In the second video you can see the Queen Grace collection on the runway during Full Figured Fashion Week (FFFWEEK) 2011, which was held in New York City.
More Details About Queen Grace Plus Sizes…
- Order methods available? Online
- Methods of payment accepted? Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal.
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? Customer care may be reached via phone on 1-855-QUEENGRACE.