- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 1 year ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
A Look Into the Claire Richards Plus Size Collection
Claire Ann Richards has dazzled everyone with her new collection for plus size women now available at Fashion World and Simply Be. The former Steps starlet has a Soprano range in not just her vocals but also her style and designing. Plus size women have always had a lack of flattering clothes to wear that look trendy. In most cases, they have to go for something “good” instead of “brilliant” or “perfect.” Not anymore, though! Here’s a look at Richards’ new collection that is all set to turn heads –
Chic Dresses Which Are A Perfect Balance Between Trendy And Classy
Her LBD is to die for, seriously! It is versatile and a must addition to every plus size wardrobe with the perfect stretchy fit that defines every little black dress. Sitting comfortably on the knees, the sweetheart neckline just adds to the glamour. The pleated effect is a real figure flatterer as well.
For formal occasions, she presents a sequined limelight hogging dress that is sophisticated and chic.
If full length is something you are looking for, say hello to the evergreen floral dress which will streamline your figure and make you look all the more alluring.
Stylish Coat To Brave The Winters In Style
Many people believe that long overcoats and plus size women don’t go hand in hand but they could not be more wrong! With this stylish coat, Claire Richards breaks such notions with panache and élan. The maxi wool coat is soft to touch and you would never want to get out of it. The length is flamboyant and ends right before the ankles but the real treat is the extended collar which is glamorous but still subdued enough for you to wear it on any occasion.
Everyone Needs These Skinny Jeans
If you have ever looked at a pair of skinny jeans and battled with whether or not you should buy it, it’s time to let go of your fears. And what better way to do it that with these classy high waist jeans! If you are a traditionalist, you can go for the standard black but the aubergine is recommended. Perfect to wear with a loose, oversized and casual top, these jeans are comfortable and look laid back. The fabric is stretchy and they are another must-have for your wardrobe.
Tops and Shirts that Range from Casual to Ultra-Cool
The tops are comfortable looking and perfect for a sunny morning brunch with friends. A particular eye catcher in the collection is the military style shirt with casual print and a number of pockets. You can even sport this shirt as a jacket with open buttons, pairing it with your skinny jeans and a soft camisole underneath.
Needless to say, the collection will blow you away.