- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 12 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 1 year ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 1 year ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 1 year ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 1 year ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 1 year ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
The Battle of The Maxis (My Favorites from Avenue)
The maxi dress came back in fashion, making a big hit, a few years ago and it’s still holding on strong to its spot in the fashion trend charts! In fact, the maxi dress is still one of the must-have items for this 2013 Spring and Summer seasons. Maxi dresses can work for any time of day or night, and can be one of the most comfortable items of clothing you will ever own!
Today I was browsing around the selection of clothes available at Avenue, and couldn’t help but notice the great selection of maxis they have… if fact I couldn’t decide which were my favorites… hence the title of this post! The battle of the maxi dresses available at Avenue… and the below are my top 7 favorites. Check out Avenue of course to discover their entire range, but first take a look at my recommendations and let me know which one you would recommend!
1. Chevron Print Maxi Dress
Go bold with this abstract chevron print plus size dress. It’s bright and ready for warm weather! Sleeveless maxi dress with an allover chevron print. Featured V- neckline with knotted bodice and natural waist Lined bodice. Available up to size 30/32W.
2. Tropical Print Maxi Dress
Go bold with a long, plus size maxi dress. The bright florals are sure to turn heads! Sleeveless knit maxi dress featuring a slight v-neckline and matching fabric belt. Long, maxi length. Available up to size 26/28W.
3. Sleeveless Tropical Print Maxi Dress
Who needs a vacation when you’ve got a tropical dress like this plus size maxi? Sleeveless halter-neck jersey maxi dress with keyhole at the front and back. Featured a handy adjustable tie at the back of the neck. The bodice is slightly bloused with an elastic waist. Available up to size 30/32W.
4. Sleeveless Diamond Maxi Dress
Brown can be just as slimming as black, and sometimes even more flattering! Try this plus size maxi dress, you won’t be disappointed. A knit, sleeveless maxi dress with v-neckline and crosshatch, diamond pattern on the bodice. Comes in a gathered, defined waist to help flatter your curvy figure. Available up to size 30/32W.
5. Diagonal Striped Maxi Dress
The silhouette and colors of this printed plus size maxi give it a really 70s vibe. You’ll feel instantly relaxed the second you put it on! A sleeveless jersey maxi dress with v-neckline and Adjustable stretchy drawstring waist. Featured a slightly bloused and lined bodice, plus allover diagonal stripes with contrasting solid hem. Available up to size 30/32W.
6. Solid Maxi Swim Coverup
This maxi dress plus size cover up can take you from poolside to dinner simply by slipping your shoes on. A knit jersey strapless cover up that features a gathered bodice, with smocking at the back. Flattering, empire waist and long, maxi length. Available up to size 30/32W.
7. Printed Chiffon Maxi Swim Cover-Up
Make a statement in the sand in this plus size cover up. It’s made to help you shine with style. This is a semi-sheer woven swim cover-up, featuring v-neckline and an empire waist with adjustable tie closure. Short, dolman sleeves make it ideal for those hot days by the beach! Available up to size 26/28W.