- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 8 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 9 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 10 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 11 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 12 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 12 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 12 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
Plus Size Designer IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Releases The Golden Age of Couture Collection for the Holidays
Award-winning, plus-size American designer brand IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel, http://www.igigi.com, has released a holiday collection of gowns, cocktail dresses and separates inspired by the romantic opulence and lavishness of French and Russian aristocracies.
The Golden Age of Couture collection reflects the season’s hottest trends in metallics, Baroque prints, rich textures, and embellishments combined with Designer Yuliya Raquel’s signature techniques that provide for the seamless fit and flatter for the full-figured silhouette. Collection is available at http://www.igigi.com, and at select specialty boutiques worldwide.
“I absolutely love creating holiday collections because of the opportunity to bring opulence and glamour to the lives of my curvy customers. My goal was to provide an experience of wearing romantic, couture-inspired designs while celebrating the unapologetic boldness in the curvy women that I design for.” Said, Yuliya Raquel, IGIGI Founder, Creative Director and Head Designer.
The Golden Age of Couture campaign features the gorgeous plus-size model Sarah Slick and is shot against the mesmerizing Beaux-Arts architecture at the historical Green Room in the San Francisco’s War Memorial and Performing Arts Center.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Ca, IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel was founded in 2000 with a mission to transform the world’s view of beauty by providing full-figured women with fashion-forward, quality, and well-fitting clothes that would help express their beauty. Collections are designed in-house and produced locally through independent San Francisco Bay Area contractors.
IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel has been featured in major fashion and life style magazines including Marie Claire, The Oprah Magazine, People StyleWatch, Ladies’ Home Journal, Glamour, and Essence, and it has been a favorite among celebrities such as Kim Coles, KayCee Stroh, Jill Scott, Kelly Price, Ashley Fink, Martha Wash, and Gabourey Sidibe. IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel collections are available online at http://www.igigi.com and select boutiques worldwide. IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel was honored with the Best Plus Fashion Retailer of the Year award (Full Figured Fashion Week, June, 2010), and made Internet Retailer’s Top Hot 100 list (December, 2010), and received About.com Critics’ Choice Best Plus Designer Award (March, 2011).