- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 8 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 9 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 10 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 11 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 12 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 12 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
House Of Brides – Review
House of Brides features thousands of designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flowergirl dresses, mother-of-the-wedding dresses, bridal headpieces, wedding accessories, and so much more, making them your 1-stop wedding shop. They offer their collections at up to 70% off retail prices for unbelievable savings! Plus, we offer free shipping on most orders. House of Brides is dedicated to providing the optimum in selection, price, and customer service.
House of Brides opened its doors in 1929 with its first brick-and-mortar store in Cicero, Illinois. House of Brides has since pioneered the Chicago bridal market to become the standard for all bridal retailers. Today, House of Brides has 6 Chicago stores and over 80 years experience in dressing brides and their wedding parties!
More Information About House Of Brides
- Order methods available? Online, fax, phone and mail.
- Methods of payment accepted? Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, PayPal and personal checks, money orders, or cashiers checks for mail-in orders only.
- Where can orders be delivered? Worldwide
- Customer service contact? House Of Brides customer care may be reached on the following number: 1-800-395-1240.