- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 3 years ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 4 years ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 4 years ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 4 years ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 4 years ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 4 years ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 4 years ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 4 years ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 4 years ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 4 years ago
Pretty In Pink Heels
I recently featured the outfit I’m posting about today in the Pasazz.net sister site UK Plus Sizes; but I love this outfit idea so much I had to share it with everyone here as well.
I had eyed this particular Blue Rebecca Dress from New Look a while ago, in fact I had originally pinned it to my Plus Size Style board about 4 weeks ago. (Side note: Are you following me on Pinterest yet!?) The bold color this dress comes in caught my eye initially, then upon closer investigation I thought this dress had massive curve flattering potential due to the cinching it feature to one side. Ladies believe me, I own dresses with a similar style, and this works wonders in hiding those tummy bulges you’d rather keep to yourself. Finally the simple style make it very versatile. You can easily wear this dress to the office, or on a date.
Any excuse to dress up is a good excuse for me, which is why I thought up the outfit idea below, taking the Rebecca Dress and styling it to make it party ready. I opted for a pink clutch bag and matching pink heels; I love mixing colors up. Then chose some feminine drop earrings to top the outfit off. Finally added some makeup to the mix in soft pink hues.
What do you ladies think?